TextGen, LLC (“TextGen”) uses the copyright infringement procedures of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act of 1998 (“DCMA”). If you believe that your copyrighted work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement and is accessible via the TextGen Services, please notify TextGen’s copyright agent. For your complaint to be valid under the DMCA, you must provide the following information in writing:
1) A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed;
2) Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed;
3) Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit us to locate the material.
4) Information reasonably sufficient to permit us to contact the complaining party, such as an address, telephone number, and, if available, an electronic mail address at which the complaining party may be contacted.
5) A statement that the complaining party has a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
6) A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
The above information must be submitted to TextGen’s DMCA Agent:
2325 Maryland Road
Willow Grove, PA 19090
We may revise this policy at any time, including by posting a new version at this website.
Revision Date: August 9, 2013